Monday, July 8, 2013

Momentum Magazine-smart living by bike



Momentum Magazine -smart living by bike  is a really cool magazine and they have a website for those who love to ride bicycles around instead of cars.

 http://momentummag.com/

@MomentumMag




Part of Deliberate Living is about making a choice to limit, reduce or all together eliminate the use of an automobile.saving yourself money on repairs,gas,insurance and the general ownership and headaches that come with owning a automobile.

I do love my car,don't get me wrong. I need it for traveling to work.and for longer trips to family events and vacation trips.But I would like to do more local bike riding trips, to the store or library.Also by riding a bike,it would give myself a little workout on a daily basis.

Question time: Do you also enjoy the benefits of riding a bike?how do you use you bike to reduce or eliminate the need for an automobile.or do you have plans to do so in the future?


No comments:

Post a Comment